Search this site
- Place quotation marks around a phrase to show that it should be interpreted exactly (e.g. “Flint family”)
- add a * to the end of a string to find any words beginning with that sequence of letters
(e.g. Sand* will retrieve the terms Sand, Sandford, etc.)
- Note: the two preceeding features cannot be combined.
- attach a + directly to the beginning of a word to force results to contain that word
- attach a - directly to the beginning of a word to block results containing that word